Normal business hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for daytime classes and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. for evening classes, Atlantic Time.
On occasion, the Collège must close its campuses for unexpected reasons, such as power outages, etc.
When the Collège closes its campuses before the start of normal business hours, a closure notice will be given before 7 a.m., when possible.
When the Collège closes its campuses during the day, this will be communicated by 4 p.m., when possible.
➡️ It is important to note that - even though campus buildings may be closed - learning could continue online in Brightspace, as well as with other technologies we use such as Vidyo, MS Teams, etc.
➡️ Students are responsible to check their Collège email for notices about unexpected situation and whether classes are going ahead.
➡️ Students who cannot attend their online class or who cannot go to campuses because of an unexpected situation are responsible for letting their instructors know as soon as possible.
Unexpected situation will be communicated:
- on the Collège website - on the home page
- on the Collège's social media channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- by email to staff and students
- on the radio
These are the radio stations where closure notices will appear:
- Radio-Canada 88.1 FM - Le Réveil morning show (6 a.m. to 9 a.m. Monday to Friday)
- CBC PEI 96.1 FM - http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/stormcentre/index.html?region=PE
- Ocean 100.3 FM - http://www.ocean100.com/storm-centre/
- Hot 105.5 FM - https://www.hot1055fm.com/storm-centre-2/
- CFCY 95.1 FM - http://cfcy.fm/cancellations/
- CHLQ (Q93) 93.1 FM - http://q93.rocks/cancellations/
Most recent update: September 22, 2020